Our Adoption Story

Saturday, July 10, 2010

California weekend Fresno style

Some of our great friends, Matt and Laura are home in Fresno for the month of July so we had a chance to go and spend the 4th of July weekend with them. It was such a blast getting tons of time with them and seeing their home town. Miles and Addie were so cute, Laura and I were pregnant at the same time together in Indy so it was so much fun to have our babies get to play together! We love the Giordanos and the community we get to experience with them, because we live so far away this time together was treasured.

I never take as many pictures as I wish I had...but here are a few good ones from the weekend

Arent they such a beautiful family??




Everytime the camera is pointed at Addie she smiles, I love it! Miles is looking a little unsure of this....

Adam had to work on the night of the 4th so we headed back to L.A. and had a nice Fourth of July Picnic in the park








1 comments:

Cindi Clark said...

I love that you were able to spend the holiday weekend with Matt and Laura! Their little angel is beautiful! The pictures you took were great!

I'm so thankful for the wonderful friends that God has brought into your lives!