Our Adoption Story

Friday, July 23, 2010



We made the trip to downtown L.A to Dodgers stadium a few weeks ago. Although we definitely sat in the "cheap seats," we didn't mind at all, and had a great time! It was fun to see all the crazy Dodgers fans, and we were glad Adam decided against wearing his Cubs hat, since we witnessed some heckling of a Cubs fan:) Ever since the game Adam has unofficially made "I love L.A." by Randy Newman our summer theme song, I think I've heard him play it everyday since the game.


We ate Dodger Dogs,

And cheered on our temporary home team.

7th inning stretch Miles??


1 comments:

Cindi Clark said...

These pictures are terrific! I love the seventh inning stretch picture for Miles!!! You have really done a fantastic job of maximizing your time this summer. You have done so many fun things...creating memories that will last for a lifetime!

Just so you know...I really am looking forward to having you home! :)