Our Adoption Story

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


I learned at the beginning of this week that Wed. March 2nd was Dr. Suess' birthday- so we got in on the festivities and took some fun ideas from creative moms out there (seriously there are some amazingly creative moms blogging, I'm just glad to get some inspiration from them) It was fun to celebrate a man who has given us so many fun books that encourage literacy!


I am pretty sure that every single one of my Dr. Seuss books was a gift to us from my sweet book-loving sister-in-law. She has single-handedly given Miles the majority of his library, she rocks like that! Thanks to her I had these books to pile up for this Dr. Seuss display!

We made a fun "Cat in the Hat" hat out of an oatmeal canister:


and made this reading tent!


0 comments: