Our Adoption Story

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday Boy


So I am once AGAIN quarantined to the basement with some sort of a stomach/flu thing going on...so I'm taking advantage of this time to post on Miles' "friend" birthday party yesterday. Miles had a great time, it was fun just to be together as friends and family! Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate!

I was inspired by this book: The Knight and the Dragon, (one of Miles' favorites right now)


a cardboard castle my mom got Miles for Christmas and this post on lightbluegrey about making your own riding pony sticks! These looked like so much fun to make- but when I spotted some at DOLLAR GENERAL it was a no brainer which was cheaper. (sad how making most things these days is so much more expensive than just buying it)

*warning*- lots of photos!



adorable cake by: LinZcakes








Let the fun begin!









(note in the above photo: a baby in the arms of every mom, love it:)







2 comments:

Amanda said...

You're amazing! That is so cute! On one hand I can't believe he's already 2 and on the other hand, I can't believe he's only 2, he is so smart! Happy Birthday, Miles!

Anonymous said...

#1 I LOVE EVERY DETAIL
#2 I really love the castle
#3 I love his face looking at his cake
#4 Damn...am I your ONLY friend without a baby!?