Our Adoption Story

Monday, January 31, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays

Continuing practicing a heart of gratefulness....seeing God in all things.

#11. a long drive to northern Michigan with the anticipation of ski trip 2011:)
#12. conversations with sisters that breathe life
#13. my mom bringing me a cup of hot chai
#14. when hard news/conversations bring me to my knees, knowing that I'm not alone
#15. a husband who does the dishes unsolicited:)
#16. little sticky fingers from homemade carmel corn
#17. a twenty minute phone call that reconnects me to a kindred spirit
#18. my brother's leading and inspiring call to love the hurting
#19. watching the kids experience the exhilaration of sledding down hill
#20. miles repeated phrase of "one more book, one more book" every night before bed



0 comments: