Our Adoption Story

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hollywood and a Haircut


We definitely took on the roles of true tourists in Hollywood this past week:

Here is Adam in front of the Keanu Reeves Hollywood Star, looking like someone who has been waiting for this moment all his life....I was hoping he would keep this up and act out every star.

Not sure why the only star I got a picture of was Amy Grant's, maybe my true love for her came out!







We found the best milkshake place ever...and Miles' first!



So I have been saying that I didn't ever want to cut Miles' hair. Well, he had a piece of hair getting so long that it was hanging in his eyes. So I took it upon myself to try and cut it off, well lets just say he either looked like a monk or a girl with short bangs, so we had to take him to get his first official haircut. And I will say I am so happy that we did! He looks so handsome!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The haircut is just perfect and I can't believe how grown up Miles looks! Look at you guys on the Hollywood Stars! :) Fun Times!

Josh, Amy, Olivia, Josiah, Girum, Tarikwa, and Taye said...

You guys have such a fun life! And my brother is a nut! And my nephew is BEAUTIFUL! And you, sweet Valerie, look like a star (for real.....when you come back to Indiana I may just ask for your autograph!:)